Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu in 4 days / 3 nights(Includes: Sun tour in Machu Picchu Inca City)
Hiking the Inka Trail to Machupicchu in Peru is South America's greatest trekking adventures. And ranked as one of the three best treks of the world.
The Salkantay Trek to Machupicchu, was lately listed among the 25 best Treks in the World by National Geographic Adventure Travel Magazine.
- Transfers from Hotel
- Transportation Cusco-Mollepata. (Start trek)
- Professional bilingual tour guide.
- Entrance Fee to Machu Picchu.
- Bus tickets to Machupicchu Inca City and to Machupicchu town (Aguas Calientes)
- Meals: 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners and various snacks to be eaten throughout the day. Meals after the last breakfast (on day 4) are not included.
- Professional Cook: all our fresh vegetables are washed in iodine water prior to serving. Vegetarian (vegan) food on request at no extra cost! All dietary requirements from vegans, lacto-allergies and general dislikes can be catered for so long as prior warning is given when booking the trip
- Dining tent with tables and chairs
- First Aid Kit
- 01 Oxygen tank
- Horses (to carry tents, food and cooking equipment)
- Horse handlers
- Quadruple (4 person) waterproof tent for 02 people only
- 01 Sleeping Mattress per person
- 01 night in a hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- Return train tickets Expedition Service (Machupicchu.Ollanta and bus to Cusco) transfer to Hotel.
- Last Lunch (Day 4)
- Sleeping bag
- Extra Porters or Horses to carry personal items (Optional US$ 80.00 for 4 days)
- Entrance Fee to Huayna Picchu Sacred Mountain or Machu Picchu Sacred Mountain “optional US$ 15.00”
- Entrance fees to Hot Springs (Optional US$ 4.00 you can pay once you are in the attraction)
- Other items and activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
View complete details of tour at Salkantay Trek 4 days to Machu Picchu